Subject: XpanDH project: invitation to join the X-net of Health National and Regional Authorities
From: "Nicole Genovese" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Zanini Alberto" <[email-masked]>, "Chiara Bellanca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 18:15:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear,

I hope this email finds you well.

I'm writing on behalf of ARIA Lombardy in the context of the XpanDH
project (Expanding Digital Health through a pan-European EEHRxF-based
Ecosystem). XpanDH is a two-year co-funded initiative with a primary focus
on promoting participatory involvement from stakeholders in the
implementation, adoption, and dissemination of the European Health Record
Exchange Format (EEHRxF). The EEHRxF is a structured, commonly used and
machine-readable format that allows transmission of Electronic Health
Record data between different software applications, devices and
healthcare providers, whose use is mandatory in the European Health Data
Space (EHDS) Regulation.

One of the objectives of the project is to establish the “X-nets”, which
are networks of different Health stakeholders aimed at keeping their
members informed about pertinent eHealth information and project
developments.

In this context, we would like to invite you to become a member of the
X-net 10 dedicated to “Health National and Regional Authorities”, which
centers around the goals of exchanging valuable insights and supporting
the identification of the National and Regional Authorities eHealth needs
and challenges, therefore adjusting the project’s direction accordingly
and subsequently address these in the context of EEHRxF developments.

We would be delighted to welcome you in the meetings of the X-net. The
next webinar is planned for the 9th of July at 15:00 CET (1h).

If you are interested in the initiative, please reply to this email and we
will send you the invitation.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

Nicole Genovese

Intellera Consulting SpA for ARIA SpA

I suoi dati personali saranno trattati in conformità al "Regolamento (UE)
2016/679 del Parlamento e del Consiglio, del 27 aprile 2016, relativo alla
protezione delle persone fisiche con riguardo al trattamento dei dati
personali nonché alla libera circolazione di tali dati (...)" (c.d.
"GDPR") e al "Decreto Legislativo 30 giugno 2003, n. 196, Codice in
materia di protezione dei dati personali (...)" e successive modificazioni
e integrazioni, con particolare riferimento a quelle apportate dal
"Decreto Legislativo 10 agosto 2018, n. 101, Disposizioni per
l'adeguamento della normativa nazionale alle disposizioni del Regolamento
(UE) 2016/679 (...)" Per informazioni relative al trattamento dei suoi
dati personali è possibile contattare il seguente indirizzo email
[email-masked].